I'm so sad

Desiirea

Where's the cookies?! :( I looked all over fleet and there are no cookies!

P.S. Hi!

The cookies don't exist like they used to desi :( They all rerolled imps or moved to bastion :/

and P.S. WELCOME BACK!!!!! *tosses cookies* <3

Edited by Nayrhollis

The cookies don't exist like they used to desi :( They all rerolled imps or moved to bastion :/ and P.S. WELCOME BACK!!!!! *tosses cookies* <3

*Darth Vader* NOOOOOOOO!

I leave for a bit and you all let the IMPS TAKE OVER! I specifically left only two requests... keep the cookie parties going and keep showing the imps WHO RUNS THIS PLACE! *tsks tsks*

I ate them all. :D

Greedy greedy... you are suppose to SHARE!

snap i might have to put my gaurdian back on bc ^_^

Hey you! *HUGS*

Um, I handed you some warm back wampa chip cookies last night on fleet.

Um... those weren't cookies you were handing out!

>.>

<.<

O.o

:p

<waves her hand> On a related note, hopefully everyone is remembering to clean up after their mounts on fleet. I'm looking at those of you riding the rancors. :p

Oh I cleaned up the Pub fleet last night... pretty sure the Imps are enjoying a nice discovery on theirs jussssttt about now! Mwahahaha *rubs hands together in anticipatory glee*

Good you are back! Our raid times are the same as two years ago. SUIT UP

this is thor btw

I don't know about raiding right now. I'm unguilded atm and that would involve me buying the expansion and leveling/gearing up and picking a guild home. Am undecided about how much I'll be around :) I got 7 days free so took them up on it :)

Edited by Desiirea

I don't know about raiding right now. I'm unguilded atm and that would involve me buying the expansion and leveling/gearing up and picking a guild home. Am undecided about how much I'll be around :) I got 7 days free so took them up on it :)

SUIT UP! :rak_03:

I'm off again to not being able to post on the forums status! I <3 many of you and miss you. If I didn't bump into someone to share info, many of the ITK folks know how to get up with me. Also can check in with Jaadis imp side, aroca or jovia pub side.

And don't forget.. share the cookies! *hugs all hard*

It was fun! Laters!

P.S. And don't forget guys TO HAVE FUN! It's just a game. Enjoy each other, make friends, have adventures! :p

Edited by Desiirea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.