Whats the respawn timer on this mission

ARabidGuineaPig

Pretty sure Heroic missions on the starter planet can not be repeated on the same character. Ever.

I repeated the Ord Mantell heroics on my smuggler, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

I repeated the Ord Mantell heroics on my smuggler, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Yes, he's wrong. When I got my trooper to level 50, I repeated those heroics enough times to outfit her and Dorne with full 140-purples (3x3 = 9 comms per day, takes longer to get there than to do it, two days per gear piece to complete). That got a bit dull towards the end. My shadow repeated (once) the single H2+ on Tython - because there's only one, it didn't seem worth the effort to keep doing it. I seem to recall repeating one of the H2+s on Korriban as well, so it isn't just Republic toons that can do it.

All Heroics, including on the starter planets, can be repeated daily. The reset is the same as for other daily missions - 5AM PST/1PM GMT. All servers, US and EU, reset at the same time.

The catch with the Heroics on the starter planets is only characters of the classes that start on that planet can do them. So your Smuggler or Trooper can take the 5 minutes to run the 3 Heroics on Ord Mantell every day for 9 Basic Commendations, but your Knight or Consular can only do the one Heroic (Chamber of Speech) on Tython.

The catch with the Heroics on the starter planets is only characters of the classes that start on that planet can do them. So your Smuggler or Trooper can take the 5 minutes to run the 3 Heroics on Ord Mantell every day for 9 Basic Commendations, but your Knight or Consular can only do the one Heroic (Chamber of Speech) on Tython.

I'm fairly certain that this is also incorrect. There's a Korriban heroic that is only open to sith classes, but there's also one available to any Imperial class.

Edited by Ffin

I remember participating in 1 Heroic on Korriban with my Bounty Hunter, but I don't remember being able to participate in Heroics on Tython as a Smuggler or a Trooper, and not on Ord Mantell with a Jedi character.

And because of this it's for me a bug on Korriban, unless I've overlooked something on Tython or on Ord Mantell.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

• 11 months later...
For some reason the cooldown for my heroics on Korriban aren't cooling down. :( I've waited 2 days now. Not sure if this is a glitch or not but both aren't allowing me to do them again when I know you can.

did you pick them up from a terminal on the fleet? because if they are gotten from there they are done as a weekly

For some reason the cooldown for my heroics on Korriban aren't cooling down. :( I've waited 2 days now. Not sure if this is a glitch or not but both aren't allowing me to do them again when I know you can.

This is actually a change in how heroics work. Heroic missions used to be daily missions.

With the 4.0 update that introduced KotFE, all herioc missions that were daily missions are now weekly missions.

That said, the cooldown is working as intended and resets once a week on either Monday or Tuesday, depending on your timezone.

This is actually a change in how heroics work. Heroic missions used to be daily missions.

With the 4.0 update that introduced KotFE, all herioc missions that were daily missions are now weekly missions.

That said, the cooldown is working as intended and resets once a week on either Monday or Tuesday, depending on your timezone.

Tuesday, at noon GMT. So Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on your time zone. (No time zones are more than 12 hours behind GMT, but there's a few that are as much as 14 hours ahead.)