Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Came back after two years, my issues

Toravisu

This game could be so awesome. Could be. I come back after two years of not playing and find that there are still a huge amount of abilities that should have been pruned. The talent trees are a step in the right direction though. I see server to server your legacy doesnt mean anything as well.

Come on Bioware, why so many buttons to have to maintain? I hate being someone that says WoW this or that but they had a purging of their bloat and it honestly made the game better. Why cant you all do the same? Having 3 action bars filled is some what obscene.

Well I like not having only three buttons anyways you only need 2 with 1 being Offensive and the other Defensive. I like having a multiple ability rotation and skills for situations. Edited by FerkWork

Well I like not having only three buttons anyways you only need 2 with 1 being Offensive and the other Defensive. I like having a multiple ability rotation and skills for situations.

See, you took what I said and went to the opposite extreme with it. I never said I wanted 2-3 buttons but I sure dont want to have to maintain 20. It is just a bit ridiculous.

This game could be so awesome. Could be. I come back after two years of not playing and find that there are still a huge amount of abilities that should have been pruned. The talent trees are a step in the right direction though. I see server to server your legacy doesnt mean anything as well.

Come on Bioware, why so many buttons to have to maintain? I hate being someone that says WoW this or that but they had a purging of their bloat and it honestly made the game better. Why cant you all do the same? Having 3 action bars filled is some what obscene.

You can easily transfer your legacy to another server by transferring a character to that server FYI. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.