casual pvp spec?

so i hit 60 on my sent earlier today and tried some warzones.. i couldn't really seem to find a spec that works well for it though. i tried them all.

Watchman was allright i guess but i constantly feel resource starved so probably doing something wrong there.

Combat has some fancy damage whenever im allowed to dish out any but most of my precision windows seem to get shut down..

Concentration i had never touched before but it seemed to perform best out of the 3. i had the best uptime with it atleast. :p

anyway i could use some guidance when it comes to pvp.. yeah i know the class is not faring to well atm but this is just an alt to have some fun with.

Concentration would be the most forgiving specc for 'casual' play. Rotation is pretty simple, no need to worry about resource management and since it has a second leap, it makes it easier staying on target with all the roots/slows in the game.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Jedi Crusader, Defensive Forms, Displacement and Defensive Roll are must-haves imo. I'll run those as well as Debilitation and Jedi Promulgator and depending which specc I'm running either; Zealous Ward or Fleetfooted.

im only toying around in regs so it doesn't matter.. besides they got every right to take part of every aspect of the game if they want to.

Doesn´t change the fact that our class is as usefull as a training dummy in endgame aka useless. I am forced to play my other level 60s for hardmode just due to the fact that the required skill for achieved DPS ist to high on a Sentinel compared to a Vanguard for example. Plus I don´t have that nice Reflect shieldspam, nobody cares about 50k extra DMG through inspiration. Everyone got Speedy Speedy Run Skills so nobody needs Predation anymore. Nargh my heart is bleading but the Sent is by far the least Class I want to see in Raids or PvP.

Doesn´t change the fact that our class is as usefull as a training dummy in endgame aka useless. I am forced to play my other level 60s for hardmode just due to the fact that the required skill for achieved DPS ist to high on a Sentinel compared to a Vanguard for example. Plus I don´t have that nice Reflect shieldspam, nobody cares about 50k extra DMG through inspiration. Everyone got Speedy Speedy Run Skills so nobody needs Predation anymore. Nargh my heart is bleading but the Sent is by far the least Class I want to see in Raids or PvP.

A well played Carnage Marauder can be devastating.

And this guy is the least wanted to see person on the forums. He goes around QQing about sents being useless instead of putting effort in.

The only HM boss in the game to have not been killed by a sentinel so far is Revan. And a lot of classes haven't killed him. Its mostly just troopers with the occasional sacrificial healer or tank.