Effect Proc Highlighting going away

zackmac

When there are two effect procs on an ability and one of those procs is removed by a different ability the first effect proc highlight goes away.

Example: sage healer gains 3 stacks of resplendence, the instant salvation proc highlights. Sage then gains conveyance, this also causes the salvation reduced force cost proc highlight. Sage uses conveyance on an ability other than salvation. The effect highlight disappears from salvation even though 3 stacks of resplendence remain.

Not that it matters much to me but i've seen my procs go away from apparently nothing as well... Might be lag or something but.. mostly see it on my commando..

Use my bacta infusion to proc instant AMP, sometimes (frequently after using a regular medical probe BEFORE the instant advanced med probe) it will just get rid of the highlight.. I don't much care because I know how long the proc lasts and know it's still there... (based off my bacta infusion CD timer..)

I've also seen the highlight for supercharge gas disappear as well, if i've had it up for an extended period of time (like for 5 min or so while going over something on a boss..) it will just stop highlighting...