Shadow of Revan Mission Armor

zotash

I got a chest piece from one of the first quests on Rishi but I noticed it looked like a piece of jedi knight armor. I am a trooper. The reason it looked like jedi armor was because it had a cape. So I looked up that set and it looked like every class gets the same armor set. Is that true? That is lazy as hell. Your telling me that I have to play through this whole expansion wearing a cape and a cowboy hat? I understand that on Rishi you are undercover as a pirate, but i saw that the yavin 4 rewards are the same and I bet the pirate thing doesn't carry over to there. Edited by zotash

just go to the Rishi basic comm vendor, get prototype mods, load into orange/purple armour of choice. Profit.

heck, you get over 300 basic comms from doing the prelude, and they are better than the premium stuff you get in the armour itself.

I got a chest piece from one of the first quests on Rishi but I noticed it looked like a piece of jedi knight armor. I am a trooper. The reason it looked like jedi armor was because it had a cape. So I looked up that set and it looked like every class gets the same armor set. Is that true? That is lazy as hell. Your telling me that I have to play through this whole expansion wearing a cape and a cowboy hat? I understand that on Rishi you are undercover as a pirate, but i saw that the yavin 4 rewards are the same and I bet the pirate thing doesn't carry over to there.

I can say that Imperial Agent and the Jedi Consular get that armour, because that's what I played it with so far.

I suggest keeping it until you're through with the story arc, because you get another set of very similar looking, but more sophisticated stuff on Yavin IV, and then swapping the mods into whatever armour you like.

PS: It's not a cowboy hat... it's a cyber pirate hat. You're supposed to impersonate a pirate captain after all. That is true for the second set you get, too, even though you're not a pirate captain anymore then.

This is my Imperial Agent and her comapnion Ensign Temple (who inherits her warn out clothes) in different versions of the armour. She is not through with Shadow of Revan yet, so it's not completely final:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80858568/Shadow%20of%20Revan%20Armour.png

(Note that the Rifle is not from Shadow of Revan... I think it's one of the Czerka ones)

Edited by Rabenschwinge