The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Question] HP and Mitigation problem/question

JHemelhof

Hello all!

After a long period of inactivity I returned to the game with SoR. I found a nice PVE guild and I do the weekly new ops. I've reached the point where I collected a nice amount of tokens to start wondering about gear optimization.

I'm a Vanguard Tank and did all the math with keyboardninja's stats so I know what to swap and what to get. But when I started equipping my token gear I saw my HP drop from 54k to 51k and I didn't even get all my token gear! People in my guild are saying I shouldn't go for full token but mix here and there to get more HP.

So my question is: what to do? I also think I need more HP to survive spike damage but how do I reach it? Is the gearing advised in dulfy the way to go? Any help would be appreciated!

On my shadow tank (which has a passive 5% endurance boost) i use commendation mods and all other stuff token gear.

It might be that you have to compensate a little with commendation implants/ear but I dont know for sure.

Just dont take commendation enhancements.

In the later fights in HM Rav/ToS, it is recommended to have 55k HP. You're fine for the earlier ones, but I wouldn't go after Revan or Corratani/Ruugar without at least 55k HP

I would listen to Milas though (the guy who wrote the VG/PT Tank Guides on dulfy) because he tanked world first HM Revan and also world first HM Revan post-buff

Edited by TACeMossie