Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

what do I get from reeing token imp?

Merlinmagus

Hi. Not so long ago I noticed that biochem can reverse eng 192 token implants. With schem chance. What kind of schematic I can get? 198 comm?

192 equal. You are basically trying to learn how to craft something that only drops in operations. So if you are successful you will a schematic that will allow you to craft that 192 implant.

Edited by psandak

192 equal. You are basically trying to learn how to craft something that only drops in operations. So if you are successful you will a schematic that will allow you to craft that 192 implant.

Oh, I expected something better but that's ok,thank You for the answer.

Wondering what this "better" might have been out of curiousity?

At first i chuckled at the thought :D. But then I thought it through logically...and if you think about it from a crafting perspective, when we RE things, we have a chance at learning a "better" schematic (with vendor schems). So I can see the thught process of the OP. Truth be told, however, being able to get a higher tier item from a raid token would be severely unbalancing, hence what we have now.

That's more for the OP then anything else. It's due to game mechanics, not crafting design OP. Nature of the beast.

Also, keep in mind you still only have the 20% chance of learning it. I imagine you'd need to have tokens to spare to be willing to use the implants to learn schematics. Doesn't seem like a good cost : benefit ratio to me.

Also, keep in mind you still only have the 20% chance of learning it. I imagine you'd need to have tokens to spare to be willing to use the implants to learn schematics. Doesn't seem like a good cost : benefit ratio to me.

For any "progression" guild (even casual ones), by now mains and primary alts are pretty much decked out in 192 stuff. SM is now run by these players for comms and the tokens to be REed because those SM OPs can be cleared with relative speed (no more having to explain fights just readycheck and go).

This is where "spare" tokens come from.

Implants one uses exactly two, and only on the one char that holds the token. No equipping alts. I am in different guilds, even the utterly non-progress-y, casual ones were set on implants a while ago. They drop from the first boss of ravagers, which is a complete joke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.