Temple of Sacrifice's Revan Fight Multiple Rez

LilCthulhu

I unfortunately have no screen shot and I was not recording the fight at the time.

So last night as we were farming mods and enhancement by doing a quick SM that involved several alts, mostly goofing around at that point, we encountered a weird bug.

Our group composition was 1 tank, 5 dps and 2 healers.

So as we climb to the second floor, one of our DPS fell in the hole between the stairs and floors. A quick rez was sent but we told him to wait until the next floor (3rd) before taking it, knowing dps was not an issue anyway. Not sure if this is relevant, but none the less.

At some point in time just before Revan goes to the third level, the tank died followed by several others. As far as I remember only 3 toons remain when Revan vanished to the third floor. One of our DPS went in the blue portal and suddenly "everybody was rezed" on the 2nd floor. We took the time to heal up as we were in our 25% and then went to the third floor to finish the fight.

That was a weird glitch.

Thanks will look for it ;) Is that "Good" Revan trying to play his part in the fight ? ;)

Nah, it's just so that casual players won't have problems defeating the boss, it is SM after all. :)

This was also mentioned in the 3.0.2 patch notes, so it is definitely working as intended and not a bug:

All defeated Operation members are now revived when a player reaches the Machine Core level during the Story Mode Revan encounter.
Edited by Jerba