i know this probly already said but fix bloodhunt HM

Andruinias

i know i will probly be flamed for this but i find that with bloodhunt being part of the random que for the daily it just way to hard for random pugs usally ever random i get from bloodhunt half of them just leave right away and dont try the first boss or the other half try the first boss 3 times wipe then leave i usally have to bring in the best group all in 198 IL gear just to finish it i think that HM as is should not have a spot on random que and it such a easy fix just cut down the adds that come out on first boss cut their life in half or just get rid of them all togther with dodgeing the circles on the ground and the adds most pug heals and tanks cant keep up:(

The 3.1.1 preliminary notes don't change the difficulty of the Blood Hunt HM.

Either nerf it, either move if out of the GF because it's time waste in a PUG; we waste 30 minutes of queue waiting, then maybe 15-30 minutes of tries and repair fees then 15 minutes of penalty for leaving the GF.

As OP outlined, this FP is toxic in GF. People bail early and are replaced with higher priority by new people who'll not no more chance and will waste their time and queue position.

Edited by Nkya

And of course the customary "I did it and it was fine" post.

For the majroty of pugs this FP is a complete nightmare. I have had to ditch this, incompleted, a number of times. I'm afraid these days if it dumps me into one I immediately quit it and take the 15 minute hit.

Yeah, I love those posts.

It's like saying "It's impossible for you to be hungry because I have a sandwich and I'm not hungry."

But I have pizza, so it obviously can't be broken. Also yes devs please fix this.

I found the second boss much trickier overall.

I do agree that both BH and BoR have been poorly tuned in terms of the recommended gear level (178) and all the HMs still offer little incentive of any kind to do them (mk-2 gear mentioned in the prelim notes is a very positive step)

I still think putting the daily reward back to 10 Ults would be a good idea too, but the mk-2 gear is FAR more interesting to me.

BH and BoR, will be moved into a seperate category, called "elite" hard modes, which is basically nightmare mode, and will require fully aug'd min-maxed 186. They will drop 198 gear on bonus and end bosses, and orange 190 on the other 2. This is a test for "elite mode" flashpoints that will be released later. SM elites will be equivalent in difficulty, recommended gear and rewards to regular HM 60s. HM elites will be equivalent in difficulty to theoretical "NiM" flashpoints. They will require fully aug'd min-maxed 186, although set bonus will not be required, as 186 set pieces can only be obtained from DF and DP NiM.

BH and BoR, will be moved into a seperate category, called "elite" hard modes, which is basically nightmare mode, and will require fully aug'd min-maxed 186. They will drop 198 gear on bonus and end bosses, and orange 190 on the other 2. This is a test for "elite mode" flashpoints that will be released later. SM elites will be equivalent in difficulty, recommended gear and rewards to regular HM 60s. HM elites will be equivalent in difficulty to theoretical "NiM" flashpoints. They will require fully aug'd min-maxed 186, although set bonus will not be required, as 186 set pieces can only be obtained from DF and DP NiM.

Is this outlined somewhere as actually what's going on, or just speculation on your part?