did the devs actually for assassin's survivability..... ?

xvlasis

-For this thread, we are looking for feedback on Assassins/Shadows, specifically where it relates to DPS and survivability. -

did the devs actually asked about dps and survivability of the assassin ? yes they did,check dev tracker http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8053088#edit8053088

/clap

how do you feel now maras ,u ok there in the bottom of the dps and ranked wz leaderboards?

I wonder do they know that maras pay the same price for their subs like the other classes ?

seems that no matter what we say in the forums,they have zero interest on fixing mara/sent class and the leaderboards of wz and parses that are a proof of how the class is underperforming ,are totaly ignored.

They gave us two useless/negative buffs. Nows the devs want to get back to buffing the classes they play because they suck at them obviously.

yes and when writing to them about sents you get infraction points

-For this thread, we are looking for feedback on Assassins/Shadows, specifically where it relates to DPS and survivability. -

did the devs actually asked about dps and survivability of the assassin ? yes they did,check dev tracker http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8053088#edit8053088

/clap

how do you feel now maras ,u ok there in the bottom of the dps and ranked wz leaderboards?

I wonder do they know that maras pay the same price for their subs like the other classes ?

seems that no matter what we say in the forums,they have zero interest on fixing mara/sent class and the leaderboards of wz and parses that are a proof of how the class is underperforming ,are totaly ignored.

Did you notice how the changes nerfed their survivability? They didn't want it being nerfed too much.

Did you notice how the changes nerfed their survivability? They didn't want it being nerfed too much.

Well it feels less like God himself, more like Jesus and Moses combined playing a Shadow now. Still far far far to strong.

the point is that they are asking and interested for a class that is in the upper tier of leaderboards and they are ignoring the ones that are scr_aping the bottom of the barrel. we are third rate customers ,we are treated like that and the only reason i bother with writing in the forum (no offence to any1 its just that forums aint my thing ) is because i am sick of how we are mocked as a class and as customers when treated like this.

ops speedruns ,maras are unwanted ,ranked wz's u get flamed if you q for them ,enough is enough.

i know lots of people feel the same way ,and i havent seen any devs responding to the numerous posts about our sad state ,since they are too busy with their assassins. so i dont think anything is gonna change ,so ,the only thing i can do is to post about the pathetic balance in pve and pvp (something that the new skill/talent system was supposed to be good for,since hybrids were out of the picture and devs have less things to consider in order of balance ) and not renew my sub,and in my opinion its the only way to force them to listen to us ,by hurting ther wallet.

i have alts,yes even assassin,but i refuse to play what the devs want to force us to play.

As for the nerfs ....we got ravage nerf,doublesaber throw nerf,vicious throw nerf,saber throw removed ,carnage spec lost rupture,gore nerfed....omg

(forgive any spelling mistakes my english are rusty)

Edited by xvlasis