The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Decoration ideas

jrwellworth

It seems to me, as I look around the game, that pretty much everything for our strongholds are taken from the game. As I was on the imperial fleet last night I saw some stuff I thought would make excellent decorations for an under represented player type: the bounty hunter/Mandalorian.

I am sure others have perhaps thought of this but when you walk into the BH trainer room on fleet, up on the ceiling hanging down is what I would like to recommend for decoration number 1: The Bounty Board. ya know, that greenish screen there showing what I believe to be bounties. Either way its an awesome deco.

In the new flashpoint Blood Hunt, you fight your way through a private Mandalorian hunting preserve. Inside are amazing flags and statuary. The repeating theme is the Mythosaur skull. I would love to have these Banners in my SH. Also there are some amazing statues of The Mandalore.

Lastly, while not BH related, I think that there is some really awesome statuary in game and would love to buy some. My first thought is the Jedi statues on Corellia and a couple from Alderaan. There is one in particular in a museum during the imperial planet quest, a female kneeling holding a lightsaber, I believe she is sporting the newly available bun hairstyle. Also there is, iirc a nice statue of Ulic Qel'droma. Also, in the inquisitor trainer room on fleet, there are some decorations in there that are just amazing.

To close, just looking around as I play I see things that would look amazing in my SH. A lot of work went into putting it into the game, it would be a shame to let it go to waste, when it can be monetized. I welcome feedback or any other ideas.

• 7 months later...