Looking for an RP guild. [Empire]

Milawh

Hello there! I've recently gotten back into SWTOR, and got myself a subscription.. I'll apologize now for my english, because it isn't my main language..But I am looking for a serious roleplay guild. :D. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and I'm always improving. (Just because my main language is not english, doesn't mean I can't roleplay.)

Currently, I have a bounty hunter and an imperial agent up for any guild thrown my way.

Hello there! I've recently gotten back into SWTOR, and got myself a subscription.. I'll apologize now for my english, because it isn't my main language..But I am looking for a serious roleplay guild. :D. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and I'm always improving. (Just because my main language is not english, doesn't mean I can't roleplay.)

Currently, I have a bounty hunter and an imperial agent up for any guild thrown my way.

I don't RP myself but I know these forums are/have been a source of RP for people. I'm not really sure how active they are or who's on them.

All of Jedi Order's guilds are RP guilds if you're looking for a kid friendly environment.

I don't RP myself but I know these forums are/have been a source of RP for people. I'm not really sure how active they are or who's on them.

All of Jedi Order's guilds are RP guilds if you're looking for a kid friendly environment.

Actually it is the opposite. We are strictly 18 plus, and a majority of the members are 30+

@OP

Anyhow, if you are looking for an entire RP community check out our guilds on http://www.jediswtor.com

Actually it is the opposite. We are strictly 18 plus

When I joined a Jedi order guild they said they had many younger players but required their parents to okay them being in guild with the knowledge they'd be exposed to adult content. However, all profanity and adult content was pretty much squashed in guild (officers told me that because there were younger players no mention of adult content could take place even though the parents of the younger players had agreed their child would be exposed to it) so I didn't stay long. This was several months back so if things have changed I apologize for giving a wrong impression.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

Actually it is the opposite. We are strictly 18 plus, and a majority of the members are 30+

@OP

Anyhow, if you are looking for an entire RP community check out our guilds on http://www.jediswtor.com

^ This!

On the imperial side are <THE SlTH ORDER>, <Imperial BlackOps> and <Mando'ade Aliite>.

Probably the most-unique RP is presently coming from the Mando'ade, though depending who is on the Dark Council of <THE SlTH ORDER>, some unique and creative sith-sided events have certainly been had.