The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Episode VII a horror movie?

fidothegran

First off, let me say that i do not believe these rumors. They come from a place where not only is trolling tolerated and accepted, it's actually encouraged. That being said, I have heard certain, VERY dubious rumors, that the Sequel Trilogy will feature Sith "zombies", as the main minions of the villain(s), and that the movies will be more like Death Troopers, than the other Star Wars movies. These "rumors" also say that the new films will feature paladin-like force powers specifically for combating these new enemies. Again, I personally do not believe these rumors, and I think that they are completely made up. I cannot post the link to the place where I first came across these rumors, as the threads at that site rarely last longer than a few minutes.

Well I keep up with the rumors pretty regularly and haven't heard that one. I am also suspicious about the claim that threads only last a minute....care to just link the main URL for the site? If not I smell a troll.

The site is this one. By thread he means his posts. The source himself. This guy randomly makes up new rumors on the fly.

Edited by Rhyltran

The site is this one. By thread he means his posts. The source himself. This guy randomly makes up new rumors etc on the fly.

^^ Be this right here pretty much.

Ahh like the knucklehead who keeps saying Vitiate is the enemy...gotcha. So a niave soul falling for a troll.

Or that Revan will appear in Episode VII. I shudder at the thought. :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked