More Missing Decorations?

Kepal

I've posted in the past regarding decorations missing from the Cartel Packs, but this post will be in regards to some decorations that are (supposed to be) available via other means.

Ship Computer: Imperial (Full)

Ship Computer: Republic (Full)

Orbital Power Monitor

Multi-state Mainframe Terminal

Both Ship Computer decorations, as well as the Orbital Power Monitor, have existed in the decoration UI since 2.9 was on the PTS; thus far, there have been no reports of the monitor dropping from KDY in any fashion, nor are either ship computers on the Dark Projects vendors accessible in-game. Now, I understand that 3.1 is fairly fresh, but I've polled a sizable portion of people playing on the Ebon Hawk and none have seen the new decoration drop from Battle of Rishi (Blood Hunt's drops, that much we confirmed).

Tait, is there any way we can double-check the loot tables on KDY and Battle of Rishi and make sure that the drop rates are set correctly? As for those ship computers: I know that the Republic variant is near-identical to the Battle of Rishi decoration (minus the whole being able to click it part); is the plan to re-purpose those two models for decorations that we can interact with, or will we see them added to the Dark Projects vendors in the (hopefully near) future?

There's more than just those 4 missing, I submitted a list as a ticket in game

There's two listed as from achievements but the achievements don't actually exist that grant them.

There's at least 12 listed from various vendors that do not exist on the vendors.

There's two listed as from the cartel market (and have been listed since August) that have never been on the cartel market.

There's 4 from drops that seem to have never dropped (I ask weekly on my server and other servers and you can find reddit posts and forum posts about other servers)

And than there's the gree light pillar (blue) that does exist on the vendor but doesn't actually get put into your decorations list after you use it

And those are just the actual broken decorations that grant (or should grant) prestige. If you look through the list of pets and mounts there's more than two dozen shown that don't actually exist in the game anywhere obtainable (some have been "in game" according to data mining for a couple of years but have never been available to players)