the gameplay we wanted

Captjohnsavage

the game play we want and the game play we got.

What we want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0SKu3s3Pxw

what it feels like or we got..

just saying as far as maras I want to love my mara its why I started playing but what I don't get is all classes have 2 designation Tank/dps, Tank/heal, Heal/dps but maras and sents are the only true dps .

so it boggles my mind why we are in my opinion the weakest class other classes have self heals,utility heals or wear heavy armor mara/sents wear med armor but we all know armor is almost irrelevant its what mods you have and stats.

while I am complaining about survivability being we are an in your face true dps shouldn't we have some type of dodge mechanic or agility mech to avoid taking so much damage.

other classes get them, self heals/shields. I've been I feel forced to play my jugg while i do enjoy him its just not the character I really want to play I want my MARAUDER .

Conan said it best (To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.) that's my dream mara..

Let the flaming begin....

Snipers are also pure dps, it's not just maras. And buffs are coming in 3.1.1, hopefully they'll be effective.

The buffs that were on the PTS are completely useless and do nothing to actually help the spec in PvE or PvP. It may help a tiny bit in PvP but not as much to make it viable in ranked arenas. Not remotely.

Snipers are also pure dps, it's not just maras. And buffs are coming in 3.1.1, hopefully they'll be effective.

Really

Hold Position: While in cover, ranged defense is increased by 20%

Shield Probe: Summons a probe that projects a shield around the Agent

Evasion: Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 200%

Ballistic Shield: Deploys a ballistic shield that spans 10 meters around you and reducing the damage taken by allies that remain inside by 20%

Entrench: Entrenches you into cover, becoming immune to all controlling effects.

Seek Cover: When Entrench ends or you leave cover while Entrench in active, you gain Seek Cover, which increases your movement speed by 50% and grants immunity to movement impairing effects

Siege Bunker: Reduces all area effect damage taken by 60%

and that doesn't include CC abilities so don't even compare snipers to maras.

PS. all this while 30 meters away.. ::rolleyes: