Psychotropic Reaction Implant

Clarian

The Psychotropic Reaction implant shows a level requirement of 45. It looks like it should be 41:

•  
  • All the other Psychotropic implants are for level 41.
  • There is already a Mind-Bending Reaction implant for level 45 (in line with all the other Mind-Bending implants).

The item level/stats might need to be adjusted if it were changed to 41...but as it is, there's no level 41 implant for strength tanks.

(There were some old bug threads talking about Psychotropic Reaction having different skill levels required to craft and re-engineer.)

We'll check it out!

Thanks, here's a thread I found that says it extends down to level 33 & 37 Reaction implants as well (and it looks like that's still the case):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535427

Issue: I believe there are too many level 37 & 45 Reaction implants. More specifically, the Psychotropic Reaction Implant (lvl45) & Optoelectronic Reaction Implant (lvl37) need to be level 41 and 33 respectively.

I think the Level 37 Optoelectronic Reaction Implant should be level 33. There are nine level 33 green implants and eleven level 37 green implants. I believe there should be ten of each. Even the materials and time required to craft the level 37 optoelectronic reaction implant matches some of the other level 33 optoelectronic implants (Cardio, Rejuvenation, Resistance, & Response).

Also, it appears there are similar issues with Reaction implants in the level 45 & 41 sets.

I think the Level 45 Psychotropic Reaction Implant should be level 41. There are eleven level 45 green implants and nine level 41 green implants. I believe there should be ten of each. The materials and time required to craft the level 45 psychotropic reaction implant again matche some of the other level 41 psychotropic implants (Cardio, Rejuvenation, Resistance, & Response).