Awesome Charge Stacking Bug!

Brekor

I logged on today to find that my assassin had Dark Charge and Surging Charge active at the SAME time. Anyone else have this happen? I was discharging for 800+ points and 300+ points in one discharge, my armor was high so I know dark charge was active for sure, also the 5% accuracy debuff was applying itself.

http://i41.tinypic.com/k19ngl.jpg

HAha nice one but a little gamebreaking. Going to BGs with that is likely going to raise some "NERF ASSASSIN" cries. :D

I'd submit it with a ticket if I were you. I use dark charge from time to time to tank chapter bosses with Krellik as a healer since Khem Val is useless for that past act I, but never saw that bug.

haven't done that, but one time i used dark charge and put guard on an operative in a heroic area. our tank showed up (we were just killing some mobs while we waited) and i switched back to surging charge. our tank guarded the merc, and i noticed guard was still on the operative. i mentioned it, but didn't submit a ticket. haven't been able to replicate that bug since, so i may have been patched out.

haven't done that, but one time i used dark charge and put guard on an operative in a heroic area. our tank showed up (we were just killing some mobs while we waited) and i switched back to surging charge. our tank guarded the merc, and i noticed guard was still on the operative. i mentioned it, but didn't submit a ticket. haven't been able to replicate that bug since, so i may have been patched out.

That isnt a bug. You can use Guard no matter what kind of charge you have on. The downside to not using it with dark charge is you die very quickly...

That isnt a bug. You can use Guard no matter what kind of charge you have on. The downside to not using it with dark charge is you die very quickly...

Wrong, Guard requires Dark Charge (read the tooltip). And I just tested it, the buff disappears from the target you were guarding if you change your lightsaber charge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.