Communication......

AncientSithEvil

I wasn't gonna say anything but it was just totally bothering me, reading through the new dev posts and seeing the latest post was about feedback to assassin/shadow class on a passive ability that they are gonna fix for them........

Now here is my confusion, where the heck is our feedback from our thousands of posts begging for answers!:mad:

They play shadows and sins, so they have to fix the classes they play.

(And to be honest, they broke some of the pub side passives for the class when they "adjusted" them last time.)

About all Heroic Utilites on Sent ar broken, Fleet Footed ist the only one working correctly as of 3.1. but they don´t care Zealous Ward is broken since 3.1. but they don´t care. Shadows need to be fixed ASAP. They don´t give a **** about Sents

I am not arguing against repairing sent/mara.. the class needs some work to be competitve. And it seems some of our utilities are broken (again, in some cases). Not sure how many of those broken utils are posted to the bug forum, though. Just saying they all seem to play sorc/sage or sin/shadow, so they are going to fix what they play first, go figure.

I am not arguing against repairing sent/mara.. the class needs some work to be competitve. And it seems some of our utilities are broken (again, in some cases). Not sure how many of those broken utils are posted to the bug forum, though. Just saying they all seem to play sorc/sage or sin/shadow, so they are going to fix what they play first, go figure.

You missed when they talked about Irony? :D