The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tulak horde armor set

BigBossFTW

Well for a start It's 15Mil on the GTN for the chest and 10 Mill for the head. Not worth It. Also the packs cost almost 1 Mil on the GTN from what I'm getting at these packs are going to be gone soon and I would rather have It on the cartel market like many other armors that have been lost to packs. If this could go to the equipment category on the Cartel Market that would be great. :cool:

Well for a start It's 15Mil on the GTN for the chest and 10 Mill for the head. Not worth It. Also the packs cost almost 1 Mil on the GTN from what I'm getting at these packs are going to be gone soon and I would rather have It on the cartel market like many other armors that have been lost to packs. If this could go to the equipment category on the Cartel Market that would be great. :cool:

careful what you ask for.

People asked for dyes on the CM. So they put Black/Black for individual sale...people complained about the $20 equivalent price tag. I would expect this set to be at least that if not double if purchases directly from CM.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt Bioware would just put up Tulak Hord's set for sale on Cartel Market.

A more reasonable thing would be to ask for the packs that contain that set to make a return to Cartel Market.

• 4 months later...
They could add all the packs back.

They do return from time to time.

The reason this one is so expensive is because it's a Super Rare drop, and the packs that drop it have only been sold once (last summer).

With a bit of luck they'll return in August. If not, the set's going to remain expensive.

It's why I bought it and the Temple Guardian sets when they were still being sold. (It cost me a couple of millions at the time, but well worth it considering what they go for nowadays)

They periodically bring back old packs just like the crime lords pack currently. That's the first pack they ever came out with. Or they do grand packs which contains items from 3 different packs. When they did that the tulak hord set was dropped as the full set vs pieces.

I bought the full set from the GTN. I just works the GTN selling mags and pack items to buy it. Then I lucked out and someone sold the helm piece on my server for like 7mil and I was like boom mine.