How good is Lord Scourage as a Jedi Sentiel Companion

Capwill

Hello All,

I just got Lord Scourage and wanted to check and see what people thought about him. The last time I tried to use him on my old Jedi Sentiel he kept on dying on me no matter how good of a gear that I got him. So I have been using Doc as my main Comp to help heal me and keep me alive. So I was checking to see if they have improved him or if I should just stick with my healer Doc. :confused:

Hello All,

I just got Lord Scourage and wanted to check and see what people thought about him. The last time I tried to use him on my old Jedi Sentiel he kept on dying on me no matter how good of a gear that I got him. So I have been using Doc as my main Comp to help heal me and keep me alive. So I was checking to see if they have improved him or if I should just stick with my healer Doc. :confused:

For Tank companions...I turn off their taunts, and just let them attack...and make them taunt only when it's needed.

So instead of having them soak up all the damage right away...you can use their taunts as more of a DCD for yourself.

It works good for me that way with Khem and my Assassin.