Can i more armor Bio?

allexj

Just listen for the thermal det sound. More often than not 7 rockets, an energy bust, rail shot, rocket punch, rail shot will follow. Shroud will resist everything but the rail shots.

As for laze/ambush.. If you aren't actively attacking the sniper, it could be tricky to determine when that is coming (you aren't watching his casts). However if I was playing my sniper I would most likely auto crit my ambush in conjunction with my sniper volley and back to back penetrating blasts. Deflection during the first penetrating blast is going to mitigate a ton of his damage. You can also just los the sniper as well if you don't have cooldowns.

That's my 2¢

il have to get someone to shoot me with it so i know what im listening for! Thanks for that bit of info that was actually helpful!

Just listen for the thermal det sound. More often than not 7 rockets, an energy bust, rail shot, rocket punch, rail shot will follow. Shroud will resist everything but the rail shots.

As for laze/ambush.. If you aren't actively attacking the sniper, it could be tricky to determine when that is coming (you aren't watching his casts). However if I was playing my sniper I would most likely auto crit my ambush in conjunction with my sniper volley and back to back penetrating blasts. Deflection during the first penetrating blast is going to mitigate a ton of his damage. You can also just los the sniper as well if you don't have cooldowns.

That's my 2¢

Laze target causes you to point a nice, glowing red laser at your intended target. It's a bit of a giveaway.