Best spec in pvp?

FourPawnBenoni

I'm pretty much discounting Annihilation because the ramp up time is too long. If I'm wrong let me know.

I thought that Carage was best but then saw a Rage guy do 2500 in a wz recently.

What are people's thoughts here? Pros & cons? Which has the best burst to catch a healer before they can react?

I'm pretty much discounting Annihilation because the ramp up time is too long. If I'm wrong let me know.

I thought that Carage was best but then saw a Rage guy do 2500 in a wz recently.

What are people's thoughts here? Pros & cons? Which has the best burst to catch a healer before they can react?

Personally, I run Watchman/Anni and do reasonably well (considering a vast majority of players on my server run PTs or Sin/Sorc). I like to annoy healers and that's one of the better speccs for it in terms of interrupts.

As far as burst, I'd go with Concentration (or whatever rage used to be for Maras) and it's easier to stay on target. Carnage isn't bad, but popping Gore basically puts a massive sign above your head saying "lolstunme".

Also, if you can, run with a healer - makes life so much easier.