Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Do Packs Return?

XCoolGamerProX

Hello, I heaven't recently played SWTOR and i noticed that certain packs are no longer in the cartel market

the one that drops Revan Gear, aka Contraband Packs

will they make a return? do packs do that with the recent updates?

That was like the second pack lol. But yes they return for limited times. For now you can get Revan second pair of clothes from the these Shadow packs as the original are at the cleaners :)

Edited by FerkWork

Hello, I heaven't recently played SWTOR and i noticed that certain packs are no longer in the cartel market

Just a quick correction, Revan's gear dropped from the Cartel Packs, not the Contraband Packs - just don't want you wasting money opening packs that don't have what you're after. (Revan's Mask, Robes, and Chest Plate are from the Blockade Runner's Cartel Packs, Revan's Gloves and Sash are from the Space Pirate's Cartel Packs)

The Contraband Reputation Vendor does sell Revan's Mask though, (but only the Mask), getting ahold of a Contraband Slot Machine or using a friend's is probably the easiest way to get maximum reputation with the Contraband Resale Corporation, then you can buy the Mask from one of the Vendors in the Cartel Bazaar on the Fleet - I believe it costs about 10 Cartel Certificates though, so you will need to buy some Packs. but you can also get those from the far more easily obtained Shadow and Stronghold Packs.

And as FerkWork mentioned, yes they do come back occasionally for a limited time, but pretty infrequently - most recently they were available as part of the "12 Days of SWTOR" sale they did in mid-to-late December. I wouldn't expect to see them on the Cartel Market again until Summer at the earliest, but that's just a guess.

Edited by DarthDymond

Yes. All of the previous packs have been reused to sell in the cartel market because that's how bioware makes their money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.