operative and sneak

Ghisallo

Sneak should only be toggleable (is that a word?) if you are stealthed. That is VERY hit or miss atm. I have gone an entire day of play more than one where I could toggle sneak when not stealthed.

On the matter of stealth don't know why but sometimes it is randomly turning off. Even tested it on my ship. Intermittent to be sure but damn annoying.

I believe there is a discipline talent for the DPS trees that does something special even when you are not in stealth. Just read through the tooltips, I'm pretty sure there must be some word on it in one of the talents, this is definitely not bugged. :)

Edit: Scrapper tree, Fight or Flight:

Exiting stealth mode now finishes the cooldown of Sneak, and Sneak can now be used out of stealth mode, increasing movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds.

On the matter of stealth don't know why but sometimes it is randomly turning off. Even tested it on my ship. Intermittent to be sure but damn annoying.

Yes, I can confirm that, I've had that happening to me constantly since 3.0. Usually, this happens in Huttball when I enter the main area and get bolstered, then I am automatically unstealthed, but a few other times as well.

Edit: But keep in mind that you can't use most abilities while in stealth; you'll be unstealthed when you use such an ability. You are probably talking about that and not the minor bug I noticed.

Edited by Jerba

Yes but I have had it happen when in Medicine spec. Relogging fixed it. Seems to be an occasional issue after field respec. In Concealment.. Go to medicine...still have the ability...intermittently. Relog issue solved. Edited by Ghisallo