Appearance options: Aging

kmdanger

There are very few faces in the game right now that look older than their 20s and 30s-- a couple of the complexion options add in some lines, but they look more like corruption than age lines. It would be nice to have a few more options to enable the creation of older characters, either complexion or preferably a separate slider so you don't get stuck with one type of eyebrows per age. I know these exist in the game on NPCs already; it would be nice to see them available to players.

(Among other things, with the Sith and to a lesser extent the Jedi, for the most part surviving to old age is a sign of being powerful enough to fight off everything that usually stands in the way of that.)

Yes please, I was talking to my boyfriend today about this and was going to make this suggestion myself.

When discussing this, I tried to work out why they would of left this out of the character creator, as there are many NPC's throughout the game on just about every world you visit, I couldn't think of any. :confused: