Regarding solo yolo

ToMyMa

How are the queues in the regards of trolls/baddies? I haven't exactly had any time to play yet, and I have no intention of repeating my previous mistake for the 4th time - so how are the queues (disregarding the mediocre players) as of now? Is it all FOTM-ed up or is it like S3 but with level 60?

Lot of jugg and sin dps. Only come across one troll so far with 800 expertise who "needed to complete his ranked daily". Rep side is pretty much 50/50 win loss (guessing the more elite among us will disagree there :p), dno about imps.

Hmm... that's fine, I guess.

So pretty much S3 all over again :p I just hope that I won't continue queuing after all of the good imps have logged :o

How are the queues in the regards of trolls/baddies? I haven't exactly had any time to play yet, and I have no intention of repeating my previous mistake for the 4th time - so how are the queues (disregarding the mediocre players) as of now? Is it all FOTM-ed up or is it like S3 but with level 60?

That's why i stay far away, let it settle for a week maybe or 2. no need to rush. I don't want my own repeat of 1 win 9 loss situation back at s1 on my marauder. horrible.

That's why i stay far away, let it settle for a week maybe or 2. no need to rush. I don't want my own repeat of 1 win 9 loss situation back at s1 on my marauder. horrible.

Yeah, I thought since I couldn't queue right from the start, I might aswell just go all the way and wait a few weeks before queuing with my mando.

starting out with 977 rating is rough :o

Idk i've started S3 on my sin with 8-2 on first day, never had terribads issue(but many players said that there is a lot of bads), mb sometimes 1 guy and this was ok, coz on reps u can get 3 of them all the time and this was ok too.U guys should play rep side to feel the differene. All game on reps is when u watching friend list where u add bads and when they are on arena, u can play. Edited by helpmewin

I thought S1 was much better than this one, i only part-timed 2/3, but even with the skanks i didn't notice as horrible a general level of players as this time round, although its only been a few days. I'm talking PTs doing 8k dmg in 3 rounds, a madness sorc that wouldnt use lightening because its not a dot, etc.

Republic side is kinda horrible in the afternoon, but in the evening its ok most of the time. Saw a Couple of trolls and 1 of them is a commando called vlan with 800 expertise who said that he had to complete his daily lol. Edited by svensteen

• 2 weeks later...
just count number of rep player in top100 on tofn ...so much naab playing fotm ... ranked broken :/

Yes.

I level my Powertech 60 yesterday, all blue and green gear and que a Yolo by mistake.

I won lol and I still can't believe it.

Ok guilty of being carried out I guess :D

subject aside. trash talkers actively working hard to press people out of playing yolo, has won.

myself im done with it. just cant take the constant complaining and trashtalking.

i realize noone cares but it seems some ppl dont like to trash talk as it does not solve a thing, gg to you and your patience. i want your minds resolve.

top3-4 pvp guilds here, hats off to your ability to spew out trash.

in a real world thats called bullying.

i know you trolls are borderline psychopaths, so this bullying is just natural to you.

do petty your future children tho.

please dont treat them as you obviously were treated.

Signed actual human.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.