[BUG] Group Finder not showing proper roles on raid frame

Grayseven

Can confirm this bug. This always happens when the group is not yet loaded in. Whenever someone is still so far away that you can't target him/can't see his buffs/debuffs, it will show an incorrect role icon for that player.

This UI bug has existed ever since the group finder was introduced and I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon. :(

It's more than that even.

We had 15 players grouped. We were short one healer. We got a Marauder through group finder labeled as a healer.

To sum up, we had 2 Tanks 10 Dps and 3 Healers and we got a Marauder labeled as a healer through group finder.

Interesting, maybe one DPS was queued as both DPS and healer? In any case, I've seen my fair share of bugs with group finder, so yes things like that can happen from time to time. ;)

I wish it were that simple, but no. We were mostly a guild group and we made sure roles were set before we queued to ensure we'd get what we needed. That we got a DPS tagged as a healer for the 4th healer spot...a DPS that can ONLY be DPS...tells me something is rotten in Denmark.