Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Could we have a chest like martial pilgrim's w/o shoulder pads and the body wrap pls?

Eh, I just got that set. The texture work is absolutely fenomenal. If we could get a Classic Martial Pilgrim set i'd be so happy! shoulder pads are actually huge and do appear floating :[

Take them off, take off the straps, hood and the body wrap for the Classic version (we once had classic items... and we got "classic", although named Rishi Maze drops from PvE!) and it will be a really decent outfit I've been longing for.

I like the armor as it is. If you don't like it, get the Ulic Qel Droma armor set. Move along.

He wasn't asking to change/replace the current Martial Pilgrim armor, but to get a new one with a slightly different look to supplement our choices of armors.

Alec, What is the chosen BW method of trolling one player in particular?

Of course I'm right, I'll take my 500, and take on Jedi Robe woes for 600.

Er... Sorry, watching Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy! right now. But I really am thinking that there is at least one armor designer who is smiling at trolling you with *almost* perfect robes.

I still sign, because moar gear plz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.