[BUG] Cannot purchase new "mount during movement" legacy perk

Jerba

Multiple players in fleet chat reporting the same thing. Looks like a general bug with this patch and not just a display issue on my computer. Please fix soon, I was looking forward to this. :( Edited by Jerba

Thanks for the quick info/fix Tait! Hey, will it require a game restart?

On a side note, any word on the old 55 tacticals (all except Blood Hunt/Battle of Rishi) not counting for the weekly?

But regardless, thanks for the amazing game. I hope to thank you in person at the Cantina event next month!

We've applied a change to the Perk, and it's rolling out to servers now. If you're not able to purchase it on your server, it will be available shortly!

Woot, great news! Can confirm it is working now. :)

I never would have thought SWTOR had the possiblity to roll out hotfixes without a downtime, your full of surprises. :rak_01:

Edited by Jerba

We've applied a change to the Perk, and it's rolling out to servers now. If you're not able to purchase it on your server, it will be available shortly!

12:45PM server time, Shadowlands, still cannot purchase. I tried repairing, relogging, etc. Nobody on Shadowlands can get it yet. :/

(I understand it'll take time, just giving you a heads up)

EDIT: Of course, the SECOND I post this, it starts working for me. Shadowlands is good :)

Edited by rafaelloaa