Comprehensive up to date list of broken/bugged armors?

calypsissmexy

Does it exist? I'd like to be forewarned from now on.

Off the top of my head, armors with noticeably distracting bugs;

Diabolist Robes - head/hood clipping

Asp knight/ambitious warrior/relaxed vestments - butt clipping

Ventilated Scalene - thick black seams on lower back, sides, inner arms, and legs

Dark Initiates Robe - butt clipping, hood clipping, awkward or broken front flap weighting on some body types

Genteel dress top - thigh clipping (not a bug exactly but i was expecting the lower body drapes to have physics. As it is, mixing this top with pants makes you appear to be wearing bell bottoms.)

Expert fighter / vintage brawler - butt cape is skin colored in cutscenes

Xoxaan's handguards - gloves show in cutscenes and preview but only bracers show in game

I am certain this is only a fraction.

All of thse are apparent during normal use (not concerned with emotes or dances causing clipping or stretching). None of these are physics based. Meaning it's not the engine's fault. It's the direct fault of the weight painter (bad weights) or modeler (bad topography in relation to the model beneath it).

These are all armors I've dedicated time to earning credits to collect.

If you have something to add along the lines of glaringly broken armor feel free. Or of course, if there's a list already lemme know.

Edited by calypsissmexy

• 2 weeks later...

Added vintage brawler / expert fighter.

Considering adding bugged hairs as a separate section and making this a bugged customizations and gear thread.

Edit: please feel free to inform me of bugged armors not listed. There's a BBA rep vendor armor I plan on adding with major butt clipping flap when I get home and can look it up.

I will work on the formatting and try to make it more readable. Adding links later for each outfit so you can see them on torfashion at a glance.

Edited by calypsissmexy