<Vicious> Gear Sale

sbeeb

<Vicious> Gear Sell

Hey folks, <Vicious> is going to start selling gear, mounts and title runs for the Jung Ma Community. I’m sure you all know us as a PvP Guild but we have started to focus more on PvE the past couple of months. <Vicious> is currently 9/10 on HM for the new 3.0 content. Pre 3.0 we were only 1 of 2 guilds on Jung Ma who were able to clear NiM DF. We currently are farming NiM DP/DF/S&V/TFB on a weekly basis. In the future, we will be selling HM runs for the new content, but not at this moment. We can accommodate both Imperial and Republic Side. Here is what we’re selling:

Full Gear Runs

Story Mode The Ravagers (192 Rating) – 8 Million Credits

- You get all the gear, including all extra Implants that may drop

Story Mode Temple of Sacrifice (192 Rating) – 10 Million Credits

- You get all the gear, including all extra relics that may drop

Mounts

Grob’Thok (NiM DP Mount) – 50 Million Credits

Wings of the Architect (NiM DF Mount) – 30 Million Credits

Titles

Gate Crasher XXX (NiM DF Timed Run) – 15 Million Credits

Dragonslayer XXX (NiM S&V Timed Run) – 7 Million Credits

XXX from Beyond (NiM TFB Timed Run) – 7 Million Credits

Warstalker XXX (NiM EC Timed Run) – 3 Million Credits

If there is something you want that is not on this list, message me in-game or on the forums and we will negotiate a price. We are just now starting to get groups for Dreadful and Hateful Entity, so as soon we feel comfortable bringing other people in (which shouldn't be too long), we will sell those as well.

*Disclaimer* - All money will be traded in person before the raid starts. Unfortunately, due to the difficulty and mechanics of these operations it will require that you be able to perform to a certain extent. If you aren't capable of meeting the requirements to complete the challenges then we will be unable to provide you with the mount/title/gear you have paid for. No refunds. The Guild Leaders of <Vicious>, Etzion and myself, guarantee we will give you 110% when running these raids to make sure you get the item(s) you paid for. The rest is on you.

If you are interested, whisper any toon in <Vicious> and ask to speak with an officer so we can figure out a time that works for you. You can also mail me in-game (Rivik) or shoot me a mail on the forums.

Happy Hunting.

Edited by sbeeb

I will give you 500 credits to run me through Black Talon and not space bar the cut-scenes.

I will give you 500 credits so I can be on <Ruining Lives> ranked team. Do we have a deal?

Edited by sbeeb

You seem salty about something, is everything okay at home?

To be honest, space PvE has been just wrecking me today. For years I tried to beat Star Fox as a kid, and when Swtor came out I knew my old nemesis had returned when I did "space combat" for the first time. I shouldn't take it out on you, it was unjustified.

Just out of boredom--and because I never have time: I am interested in the NiM EC run. If I payed for the title, would I also get the gear? It's not worth much but I could use it on lower level toons.

Note: Not any time soon--still grinding credits for new shadow gear.

Just out of boredom--and because I never have time: I am interested in the NiM EC run. If I payed for the title, would I also get the gear? It's not worth much but I could use it on lower level toons.

Note: Not any time soon--still grinding credits for new shadow gear.

Yes, since it's a lvl 50 Operation we would give you all the gear.

Edited by sbeeb

Cool stuff on the gear. Since it's NiM EC, the chance of a mount and decoration dropping is (combining all bosses) pretty much guaranteed to happen.

Regulations?

I honestly forgot about the mount, but I know it's not a guaranteed drop. The price listed is just for the Warstalker Title. IF you wanted both the mount/decoration, we could talk about a price. I know that mount is pretty rare, so the price will probably be fairly high. Whisper me in-game.

Edited by sbeeb