The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Slot Idea for Next Slot Machine

Vanisher

Well I was online reading articles of what people wanted and it seems that people do want more slot machines. I also read that some people would like certain acheivements removed from game because they can't get them anymore. The one I keep seeing is the PVP one that you get for kills while having the party jawa out. They want it removed because they can't get that jawa party BOMB anymore so this is what I suggest.

I say you make the party jawa a rare drop say maybe after spending 500k the odds are you will win one. Do not make them bound so that players can transfer them to alts and even sell them to players that don't wanna do the slot machine or have access.

Now as far as adding a new speeder that is rare like the current rate speeder how about a mini jawa sand crawler as a new speeder. The thing that sucks with the current slot machine speeder is that it's a walker and now there are so many walkers out there that it's not unique and worth trying to win. Making this sandcrawler only winnable from the slot machine would make it worth trying and worth people keep using it.

Also have cartel certificates drop as a rare item as well.

Also as more common drops we could have the old one time use jawa grams drop. Maybe even create a new jawa faction. Maybe set up a jawa vendor on Tatooine near one of the sandcrawler a on tatooine wel here with the proper faction we can buy say a jawa vanity pet the size of blitz so if the bounty hunter wanted to be could have two jawas following him at all tes lmao. Possibly also on that vendor with the use of cartel certificates have te old cybernetic armour shells purchasable from the jawas. Maybe add a new colour dye. Or even maybe a new appearance customization for blitz. Maybe sell a jawa sandcrawler hologram or statue for strong hold decor purchasable with credits or with prefabs etc. but that you have to have a certain level of jawa faction rating. Maybe even having that jawa party BOMB as a house decor item that you can place in your strongholds as a party decoration.

As well as a rare chance to win jawa junk at he current rate is fine.

Edited by Vanisher