PvP (DJO)

NavyBlade

What I am honestly enjoying. Is that in most of those duels he sap / regend. Honestly dude, I main concealment and duel all the time and I still win with those health differences without having to sap heal. I honestly want this dude to come to BC just to show him how concealment works in duels. Either myself, phattyy, or currik can show this amateur how it is done. I got sick watching all the rolls, and poorly timed defensives, and the constant healing to fool nonsense.

If you honestly remotely knew how to handle those classes in a 1 v 1, your substance would've been on CD, shield probe to counter the burst, and the duel should've been over in every single duel after a MAX of 2 substances...no sap healing and no over the counter healing as well. Btw, nice power boost from the food to beat the deception sin, i applaud thee /clap. The sorc should've been absolutely crushed and not that close, same with the pyro PT.

I fully agree with Mev as well <3

your dueling is absolute garbage on a concealment operative. You never used volatile substance for the glorious crit, you tried to stun/flashbang a sin through his shroud and deflection utility buff, you sap healed when you knew the match was already won in your favor, you ran around like an absolute ***** using all the heals you possibly could to keep yourself at a "higher health" to make it look like you stomped them.

In general, these duels are absolute garbage. Learn to use your kit as concealment before attempting to show you know how. Spam probes and overload shot more plox

↑↑↑↑↑