The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ahsoka, Vader and Palpatine in Star Wars Rebels

Beniboybling

So according to this article, Ashoka Tano, Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine are all going to be making appearances in the premiere of Rebels Season Two. Looks pretty legit to me. Thoughts?

Personally I've very excited to see Ashoka back, and it will be awesome to see what kind of character she is 20 years on, hopefully she becomes a main part of the story and makes this show watchable!

I saw this on TF.net. And lol at the above. They will most likely just have Palpatine sitting in his throne, telling Vader information that Ahsoka lives. What they do with Vader though will be interesting. In terms of Ahsoka, I don't care much.

You're laughing at me because? Why? You don't know what they are gonna do with Palps or Vader, so lol at me does you nothing.

So far Rebels hasn't been exactly kind with the Empire, so they better not mess either of the two iconic characters in SW.

Laughing because you think they are going to show the Emperor fighting. :rolleyes:

Show me where I said that I thought they are gonna show the Emperor fighting? I didn't. All I said, was that they better not butcher them and that if they do appear, they aren't being morons.

By "wrecking *** up" I was meaning, to not have them be stupid.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

How does destroying or wrecking stuff up now reflect them not being stupid? :rolleyes:

I apologize for putting it into words, that you didn't understand.

Also who says that the Emperor can't ragdoll a few lackys or just some random people? He doesn't need to fight the main characters.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It's all 100% certified organic FAKE. You have to remember that there are lots of basement-dwellers out there who would like nothing better than to start a geek rebellion and boycott against Star Wars. Remember SuperShadow, guys. Even if it is true, you can bet your Fair Trade grass biscuits that Ahsoka will NOT be wearing a bikini.

Seriously nerds, GET A LIFE!!

It's all 100% certified organic FAKE. You have to remember that there are lots of basement-dwellers out there who would like nothing better than to start a geek rebellion and boycott against Star Wars. Remember SuperShadow, guys. Even if it is true, you can bet your Fair Trade grass biscuits that Ahsoka will NOT be wearing a bikini.

Lol Ashley Ecklestein has herself stated to have been doing voice work for Star Wars and her French counterpart has, again on her own website, stated to have done voice work for Star Wars frikken Rebels.

This is 100% authentic I can assure you, and practically fact at this point.

And nice, making moral judgments over the internet on people you've never met. :rolleyes:

Says the guy commenting on a subscriber SW MMO forum. :rolleyes:

I've heard rumors that Fulcrum is gonna be revealed to be Ashoka. seems possiable to me. as for vader and the emperor, I doubt it. Tarkin's apperance suggests that the season 1 Imperials where supposed to be less then competant, and season 2 will bring in the Imps whom are actually dangerous.

I've heard rumors that Fulcrum is gonna be revealed to be Ashoka. seems possiable to me. as for vader and the emperor, I doubt it. Tarkin's apperance suggests that the season 1 Imperials where supposed to be less then competant, and season 2 will bring in the Imps whom are actually dangerous.

She is, Ahsoka is Fulcrum. And Fulcrum is supposed to be part of this wider rebel scheme going on behind the scenes that the Ghost crew are being coordinated by. So to answer Aurbere's question yes I do think she plays a significant role with the Rebellion. But what about Lux? If Ahsoka is there will he be in it too?

Will they be married and stuffs? :D

Here's a neat little thing I found, its a recording of Fulcrum's voice as it appears in Rebels, they toyed around with several pitches and towards the end it sounds very much like Ahsoka/Ashley. Which is cool.

EDIT: Interesting definition of Fulcrum, "An agent through which vital powers are exercised".

Edited by Beniboybling

She is, Ahsoka is Fulcrum. And Fulcrum is supposed to be part of this wider rebel scheme going on behind the scenes that the Ghost crew are being coordinated by. So to answer Aurbere's question yes I do think she plays a significant role with the Rebellion. But what about Lux? If Ahsoka is there will he be in it two?

Will they be married and stuffs? :D

Here's a neat little thing I found, its a recording of Fulcrum's voice as it appears in Rebels, they toyed around with several pitches and towards the end it sounds very much like Ahsoka/Ashley. Which is cool.

EDIT: Interesting definition of Fulcrum, "An agent through which vital powers are exercised".

Not sure how much I like that, but maybe it will turn out to be good.

Ironic coming from the supershadow of the forums. ;) Anyway this is some good news.