[BUG] [Class] Sniper - Takedown Damage Bugged

DieGhostDie

I have come across something that seemed off when entering my execute rotation for Marksmanship. Takedown is doing less damage than what the tool-tip stated. Here is the screenshot of my current damage Takedown can deal:

http://gyazo.com/b4eaa7c94ddd916936ae596633294adf

And here's part of my log shown here.

07:32:30.561 @Lumyne Operations Training Dummy Takedown ApplyEffect : Damage (5223 energy ) <5223>

07:32:43.229 @Lumyne Operations Training Dummy Takedown ApplyEffect : Damage (4846 energy ) <4846>

07:32:55.690 @Lumyne Operations Training Dummy Takedown ApplyEffect : Damage (5007 energy ) <5007>

Out of my five Takedowns, three have shown to deal less damage than it is intended.

One simple approach to confirm the bug is to apply the 500k dummy and test out the rotation until the sub-30% phase. Compare the Takedown damage with the current tooltip and you'll see the damage is doing less than intended.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. We can't have our sub 30% rotation hindered by such a bugged execute ability.

Edited by DieGhostDie

Also seeing this. Not just specific to Marksman(seeing similar ~5k hits in Virulence...). It could just be because the tooltips have become quite inaccurate. Ambush's tooltip says it hits for 8307-8772 for me while the average non-crit is about 7k...I think it's because the tooltip represents a hit versus no armor or something?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.