[Bug] companion max affection and story not reducing cool down time on heroic moment.

durhame

I have all classes acts and max affection and companion stories done both imp and reps and the cool down on heroic moment is still 20minutes. If you check the general discussion forum, others are having the same issue.

Thought I would make it official and put it in the bug forum.

I have all classes acts and max affection and companion stories done both imp and reps and the cool down on heroic moment is still 20minutes. If you check the general discussion forum, others are having the same issue.

Thought I would make it official and put it in the bug forum.

It's a "known bug".

I suggest reporting it in-game as well, keep the reports coming in so they know people aren't just forgetting about it over time.

This is fixed on the PTS. So should also be corrected on "live" soon.

Note that max affection with the companion is not required for the unlock, only "completing all conversations and quests", which can be done without getting the comp to 10k affection.

That's good news.

This is fixed on the PTS. So should also be corrected on "live" soon.

Note that max affection with the companion is not required for the unlock, only "completing all conversations and quests", which can be done without getting the comp to 10k affection.

I didn't see this on any of the patch notes. Did I miss it some place?