Parsely - Online Log Analyzer / Viewer & DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hamster needs a poke I think. Or a defibrillator.

Sniper/Slinger Engi/Sabo parses haven't been archived, kind of annoying to have those crowding out everything else right now.

bump? Same with the IO nerf of 3.1.2 or whenever that happened.

Edited by Jojomagro

IO parses were archived. Just not engineering yet.

all old sniper parses, anni parses, and madness parses all should have been archived back when the relic proc bug was fixed cause they could all benefit from that bug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IO parses were archived. Just not engineering yet.

Oops I should have been more specific. I was referring to archiving the Boss fights section.

And the hamster seems to be feeling better now.

Edited by Jojomagro

all old sniper parses, anni parses, and madness parses all should have been archived back when the relic proc bug was fixed cause they could all benefit from that bug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine didnt :rak_03:

But totes I would like to see what people are doing since 3.2 hit. I'm getting like 4900ish with new sabo, and I'd like to see how others are doing.

Edited by Camelpockets

• 2 weeks later...
Heya! So recently uploaded a parse, tactics Vanguard named Zoomz I did 4566 however it says it's on harbinger with no guild. I am in Army of Light on The Ebon Hawk server. I tired to delete this log and correct it, except it's still there after I deleted it...can you possibly either delete it so I can reupload it to my server or move it to my server? Not sure how it is there as I deleted it...anywho thanks in advance :)

I'm... moderately confused by parsely right now...

I have these two parses;

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/34741/6

and

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/34741/3

Both of them are in the same day along with my boss kills. My confusion hits majorly with the server list for Shadowlands. For some odd reason, Parsely choose the one ending in 3, versus the one ending in 6. The one ending in a 6 is far better of a parse (nearly 150 dps more) yet... It just throws the weaker of the two parses onto the leaderboards for my server.

I attempted to upload that specific log solo onto the leaderboard and it was never visible on the board. Am I just doing something wrong? Or have I stumbled onto a bug of some sort...

I'm... moderately confused by parsely right now...

I have these two parses;

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/34741/6

and

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/34741/3

Both of them are in the same day along with my boss kills. My confusion hits majorly with the server list for Shadowlands. For some odd reason, Parsely choose the one ending in 3, versus the one ending in 6. The one ending in a 6 is far better of a parse (nearly 150 dps more) yet... It just throws the weaker of the two parses onto the leaderboards for my server.

I attempted to upload that specific log solo onto the leaderboard and it was never visible on the board. Am I just doing something wrong? Or have I stumbled onto a bug of some sort...

Something similar happened to me as well, still waiting on a reply

Having trouble uploading again, when I do it from Starparse it says "Can't upload, invalid file", when i try via Website nothing happens after clicking "Analyze"...

Hey, there is probably something going on with that particular log file - could you send it to me to analyze it?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I've been having trouble uploading lately. The log will upload, and I can view it on the site, but the leader boards don't seem to update. Is there something I need to do to the log prior? I was under the assumption that Parsely made the necessary truncations and updates upon uploading.