The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

legacy cartel market armor

Doslenay

That would pretty much defeat the purpose of the Collections system.

Instead, how about just having a "give mods to an alt" box since that's really the only reason people want Legacy gear.

Drop whatever mods you want in it and mail it to your alt.

That would pretty much defeat the purpose of the Collections system.

Instead, how about just having a "give mods to an alt" box since that's really the only reason people want Legacy gear.

Drop whatever mods you want in it and mail it to your alt.

It's not really the only reason people want legacy armor. I have each class and ac, i always choose the mirror spec for each advanced class. That way i can share armor between characters.

All of them have the armor and where it is possible weapons and offhands legacy. Plus before the 192 companion gear came out i used two sets of legacy gear for treek tank/heal. I do not use them to move mods, i use it to gear share.

Giving mods to other chars via legacy gear would defeat the purpose of legacy gear for me as the cost of moving mods each time for mirror classes would be too high.

I think the best way would be when you get the armor normally off the gtn or from packs it stays as it is now. But once you collection unlock it any you claim from your collection are legacy bound. I believe this would increase sales of armors and collection unlocks.

Legacy armor sharers like me have no use for cartel gear for the most part (i think the only cartel piece i have is an autocannon, simply because only one ac uses that and i saw a sweet one real cheap). But given the limited selection of legacy gear, i would acquire cartel gear then collection unlock it in order to be able to customize my gear more, if collection unlocks gave me legacy versions.

Edited by Rusah