The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new sniper rifles with actual lasers

There are very few nice sniper rifles out there in swtor.... the only one that actually looks good (and that has a long laser like some carbines) is the one supplied by the Gree Event. The only other alternative I see is the Interstellar Regulator Dorn... and that one is OK, but not great in weapon design. Why do operatives and vanguards have such nice weapons with lasers while snipers have to sit down and dream about them? Please, give me a cool sniper rifle for once! Ill more than gladly buy cartel packs if there is a chance to get a nice weapon.

You know laser sights are utterly useless at any range a sniper rifle would be used from? They actually kind of suck at every thing after all as I said there worthless at a long rang can be beat by slightly bright light conditions and let the enemy know where you are(granted at the range there useful at if the guy can't see you without the highly visible laser he's a moron) all in all laser sights despite Hollywood are kind of pointless. Lets keep our scifi more realistic than a bad action movie.

You know laser sights are utterly useless at any range a sniper rifle would be used from? They actually kind of suck at every thing after all as I said there worthless at a long rang can be beat by slightly bright light conditions and let the enemy know where you are(granted at the range there useful at if the guy can't see you without the highly visible laser he's a moron) all in all laser sights despite Hollywood are kind of pointless. Lets keep our scifi more realistic than a bad action movie.

Keep our sci-fi more realistic? :rolleyes: Yeah okay.