Thanks bio ware

Aclepias

you guys let me get determination ,pneumatic boots,suppressive tools,no escape,torque boosters,sheild cannon,and automated suit for my ap pt in pvp.and the fact rockets don't respect GCD and can easily be reloaded and i can easily get stacks for energy burst by using my class heal before an arena.you guys have made arenas so unbalanced luckly i picked the right classes lol.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.MY AP POWER TECH THANKS YOU! Edited by Aclepias

you guys let me get determination ,pneumatic boots,suppressive tools,no escape,torque boosters,sheild cannon,and automated suit for my ap pt in pvp.and the fact rockets don't respect GCD and can easily be reloaded and i can easily get stacks for energy burst by using my class heal before an arena.you guys have made arenas so unbalanced luckly i picked the right classes lol.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.MY AP POWER TECH THANKS YOU!

obvious QQ thread is obvious

0/10

I have a powertech on JC server named Sipp lol I love him to death after 3.0. why would I qq a class I play almost daily?my build works in most pvp and pve situations.I'd recommend you look elsewhere for a qq thread I love it since I hit 60. Edited by Aclepias