Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

deleted character question

Olteron

If I delete a character that unlocked all its companions conversations, and reached max affection. Will I lose the unlocks and have to earn the resulting presence bonus again? I made an assassin and reached 55. But want to re roll sorc. But I don't want to redo all my companion conversations. In fact I'm going to use hk from level 1.

If I delete a character that unlocked all its companions conversations, and reached max affection. Will I lose the unlocks and have to earn the resulting presence bonus again? I made an assassin and reached 55. But want to re roll sorc. But I don't want to redo all my companion conversations. In fact I'm going to use hk from level 1.

I don't mean to pry, but I am really curious as to why you would delete the character as opposed to just making a new one? Are you at the character limit or do you just want the same name?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.