I need help understanding the problem everyone has against DPS sorc in pvp

Kayriel

Granted, Imps tend to be smarter about use of CC than Pubs so for all I know, nobody's even throwing any other than me. But I can't seem to stop them. Like ever. Jumping out of one AOE just lands me in another half the time and they never seem to run out of juice. They don't even seem all that squishy. It takes a little too much concentrated effort to bring them down.

Again, maybe I'm just running into ranked gear players farming for comms in unranked games and pubs trend towards being awful at PVP but sorcs and ops are the biggest thorn in my side right now. Tandem sorcs seem unstoppable but I admit I'm not a pro at PVP yet beyond not being an idiot and knowing when to drop whatever cycle I'm in the middle of to adjust to the situation. Of course playing even a little bit smart on a pub solo team is another good way to attract attention so there's that too..

You know... it could be your server, because on mine, they definitely have their issues but so do imp teams, its fairly well balanced here. Pubs in general, with the exception of all the pub only glitches that have come our way are generally pretty competent.