Great Sting Deathmatch video

Drakkolich

Yesterday I played a great Deathmatch game on my SoloQ character on The Bastion while I was streaming. I thought it was a really fun game and probably fun to watch too. It also shows how well the Sting can do damage even when be focused really hard.

I hope you enjoy it and/or that it teaches some players how deal with being focused really hard.

Disclaimer: I was testing putting music on my stream yesterday so there is backround music it's the soundtrack from an anime I like, because of this sometimes the music really doesn't go well with whats going on. Please let me know if you guys like the music in the backround or if you would prefer my stream/videos without it. Thanks!

Edit: So turns out Youtube is mad at me cause of the music and just muted the whole video. :( I'll put the link for youtube anyways incase you still want to watch it muted, but I'll also include a link to it on twitch if you want to watch it there with sound.

(Muted)

Twitch link (Has sound)

Nice match!

And while you missed some kills because you didn't have Retros, I think your choice of BR let you stay alive quite a bit longer than you otherwise would have been able to in that match. You definitely had a bunch of people looking at you for a lot of it. I guess that's another difference in mentality. I get in those situations, and I often resort to an "I'll take you ALL!" mentality, which doesn't usually serve me very well.

Also... Graendahl v2.0 had her stats destroyed last night... Got in a game with Xiao and Willie, and ended up only getting 5 kills, doing 25k damage, and died 4 times... So the KDR is down to a paltry 6.3 and the avg kills are now I think 11. :( So I have some work to do if I'm going to get her back above your soloQ toon. :p

Please don't mess with youtube's music on something that is real.

Your procedure should probably be:

1)- Make a test youtube account.

2)- Create a video with the full musical score that you want, with whatever as the graphics (aka, just a screenshot).

3)- Give that about a month.

If it works after a month, then it likely passed all of youtube's HORRIBLE GARBAGE.

Music can be really annoying on youtubes, but it is absolutely ludicrous when it just deletes important stuff.

There's no predicting which music is banned, nor why it mutes something. The algo is total garbage, don't even mess with it unless you are packing plenty of time and effort.

That was a very entertaining match to watch, though it was probably pretty stressful to play. What button were you using to continually spawn Damage Overcharge right in your flightpath? : )

Regarding YouTube, their Content ID system is actually pretty simple. If a copyright holder submits a work to them, they put it in their database, and any time that work pops up in a video, it flags it. The algorithm is pretty bad about giving false positives, though, and their system is a big mess with music that is non-exclusively licensed through multiple parties (stock music). Chances are, though, that if music was released by any commercial record label, they have probably put it into the system and it will get flagged.

- Despon

That was a very entertaining match to watch, though it was probably pretty stressful to play. What button were you using to continually spawn Damage Overcharge right in your flightpath? : )

- Despon

Glad you liked it, it wasn't too stressful, the only really stressful things was the Sabotage probes those things are so hard to break before they hit you, they're just so damn fast. Other then that it was just a lot of running and watching the mini map for DO spawns.

That amount of Damage overcharges is pretty normal for me, I think I got all of them but 2 that game. Knowing where they are and paying attention to the mini map once the one you just got has expired really helps. It might seem like they just all happened to be in my path but I pick targets up on my way to them.