HM8 Torque bugged

Icebergy

The repair droids sometimes randomly attack our healers instead of repairing consoles.

The repair droids sometimes randomly do not repair the consoles. They cast the repair, and when the repair cast ends, they die, but the console stays broken.

Sometimes we go down with the ship even when there's still consoles unbroken.

Edited by Icebergy

Yes, the front left console is a little buggy and the droids don't always want to repair it. The boss will always destroy the console closest to him, so just keep him on the right side. The tricky thing is that if you don't have Hunker Down or Hold the Line and don't have enough DPS, you need to destroy the front consoles, since the consoles in the back take 2-3 seconds longer to be repaired, so you have no choice but to destroy the front left console as well.

Also, make sure ot not call the repair droids too early. If they are called a second before the console gets destroyed, they won't repair but start attacking a healer. As always, you need to be careful with AoE damage and taunts.

I believe this bug always depends on the order in which you call the repair droids, but I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by Jerba

Yes, the front left console is a little buggy and the droids don't always want to repair it. The boss will always destroy the console closest to him, so just keep him on the right side. The tricky thing is that if you don't have Hunker Down or Hold the Line and don't have enough DPS, you need to destroy the front consoles, since the consoles in the back take 2-3 seconds longer to be repaired, so you have no choice but to destroy the front left console as well.

Also, make sure ot not call the repair droids too early. If they are called a second before the console gets destroyed, they won't repair but start attacking a healer. As always, you need to be careful with AoE damage and taunts.

I believe this bug always depends on the order in which you call the repair droids, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm reporting a bug, not asking for a strategy guide, thanks.

I'll take this further.

In 16 man, the repair droids wills stand in the doorway to the cubby they are supposed to come out of, and just sit there. Forever.

After about 6 wipes, we split into 8 man to get it done, because the droids just didn't move at all. This was Tuesday, Jan 27 at 7 p.m. cst.