what is this broken ****?

General-Krull

why is the "travel to starship" purchase from legacy costing 50,000 credits and a level 15 legacy requirement when you can purchase a stronghold for a fraction this price which gives u that same **** for a fraction that price?(and 0 legacy requirement aswell as being free over christmas and i know a lot of you old timers have no problem with legacy requirement but to a new player it looks pretty broken) which ALSO give u free travel to fleet (who needs that emergancy fleet pass with 9 HOUR cooldown??)

from the prefrences/keybinding page why isn't there a target lowest hp ally (in range) option as a healer that would be SOOOOO useful in pvp or pve. and this isnt hard **** to think of, and why for christs sake isnt there a option to lower/raise mouse sensitivity??? so tired of doing 360 degree turns when i wanted a 180 and it only takes the SMALLEST bit of movement in the mouse to make that mistake, for a game that lets you edit the interface SO much how can they not put in mouse sensitivity edit?

not to mention how often the launcher breaks after a new patch, why do i subscribe to this?

a seriously butthurt customer

You're probably looking for general discussion. This here is the suggestions forum.

ROFL i did go to general discussion and from the options there decided this was probably the best place to make my point, now I'm not saying you're stupid but.... hmmmm i guess that IS what I'm saying. please don't post pointless opinions, leave the space to people with something intelligent to say.

Because Legacy options were introduced during Game Update 1.2 and I believe improved up through Game Update 1.4. Originally the Legacy system was the only way to unlock improved quick travel options (including a quick travel directly to your ship).

IIIRC Strongholds came out with Game Update 2.7 (I might be slightly off). As you point out, strongholds made some of the earlier Legacy-based travel options obsolete. But the Legacy options remain because they were there first and it would require development resources to remove them--resources that could otherwise be used to add content to the game, not remove it. The legacy travel options are not really hurting anything by staying there, so there's no point in expending the effort to remove them.

Also technically the Legacy travel to starship ability (as well as Legacy fleet pass) does have one advantage over the stronghold travel options: the Legacy travel options bypass the intermediary Stronghold loading screen. To some players, the time saved by traveling directly via Legacy instead of going through a stronghold is worth the Legacy perk. If they already paid for it before the introduction of Strongholds, all the more so.

(Also you can get the legacy fleet pass to no cooldown at all if you fully unlock it--as a new player with a cheap capital world stronghold option it might not be worth it to you but as mentioned above if you already paid the legacy unlock cost before Strongholds there's no harm in continuing to use it.)

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

ROFL i did go to general discussion and from the options there decided this was probably the best place to make my point, now I'm not saying you're stupid but.... hmmmm i guess that IS what I'm saying. please don't post pointless opinions, leave the space to people with something intelligent to say.

Wow, that was very rude. My point was that your post was a rant, not a suggestion. Rants about butthurt tend to go in GD, not suggestions.

But thanks for reminding me how awful people are. I hadn't had a reminder today.

I would like to point out that, based on the capitalization, syntax, and structure of your post, you should probably refrain from calling other people stupid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.