bludgeon animation sometimes not proc and the giggling is back it seems

Rawonspecial

i notice sometimes when my scoundrel use bludgeon he didnt use the proper animation, sometimes it came out sometimes its just the default pistol whip, sometimes the bludgeon animation but without the shotgun (so its like he elbow strike the enemy which kinda cool actually) and rarely happen but default pistol whip but with shotgun instead :rolleyes:

and lastly it seems the "giggling" is back and more often now, everytime i use bludgeon and backblast, my char always giggling, considering bludgeon is a must skill to use with very short CD, my char become sort of crazy with all these giggling throughout the whole combat.

maybe dev can help and fix it? especially the bludgeon animation problem.

*i heard from my friend that it seems the giggling is not limited to just scoundrel now, my friend who is a sith juggernaut and a vangaurd also told me that sometimes his char giggling in combat though he is not sure which skill trigger it

i notice sometimes when my scoundrel use bludgeon he didnt use the proper animation, sometimes it came out sometimes its just the default pistol whip, sometimes the bludgeon animation but without the shotgun (so its like he elbow strike the enemy which kinda cool actually) and rarely happen but default pistol whip but with shotgun instead :rolleyes:

and lastly it seems the "giggling" is back and more often now, everytime i use bludgeon and backblast, my char always giggling, considering bludgeon is a must skill to use with very short CD, my char become sort of crazy with all these giggling throughout the whole combat.

maybe dev can help and fix it? especially the bludgeon animation problem.

*i heard from my friend that it seems the giggling is not limited to just scoundrel now, my friend who is a sith juggernaut and a vangaurd also told me that sometimes his char giggling in combat though he is not sure which skill trigger it

Giggling has been in the game for a long time, it's an audio cue when you get certain procs. For scoundrels/operatives, I believe it happens whenever you gain a TA/UH, when you only have 1 or 0.

For PT/VG, it's on the railshot/HiB reset.

For Juggs.. I believe it's for the ravage reset in vigilance.

Giggling is what alerts you that you have gained an UH.

Well, some people keep hating it. TBH, compared to female operative, giggling on male scoundrel is almost non-existant.

But bludgeon is seriously bugged. To the point where they showed wrong animation in 3.0 preview. How should you screw up coding to make proper animation occasionally work?

Well, some people keep hating it. TBH, compared to female operative, giggling on male scoundrel is almost non-existant.

But bludgeon is seriously bugged. To the point where they showed wrong animation in 3.0 preview. How should you screw up coding to make proper animation occasionally work?

Could be worse, I recently noticed on my vanguard that the old Stockstrike animation is gone for good - both Stockstrike and Shockstrike are using the new Shockstrike animation (electrical surge around the rifle immediately before hitting the target, electrical explosion upon hitting it)

Could be worse, I recently noticed on my vanguard that the old Stockstrike animation is gone for good - both Stockstrike and Shockstrike are using the new Shockstrike animation (electrical surge around the rifle immediately before hitting the target, electrical explosion upon hitting it)

It's not just vanguard. Every mob has it now. Even Risha got shockstrike :rak_09:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.