Several Conquest bugs and an operative bug, too.

Vakyoom

I did both Dread Palace and Dread Fortress this week, which should net me around 16k extra conquest points for my guild, plus the 5-6 guildies that were a part of those runs(incase they didn't get credit either for whatever reason...), but my conquest still shows me 0/1 for both operations... also i've been PvP'ing all night and i still have yet to complete the Warzone conquest quests apparently.... including the weekly turn in i did the other day.

On the note of Operative, there is a slow that Bounty Hunters throw out... It has 3 orbs floating around you and little tendrils slow you down. The bug is that there is no way to get rid of this at all. Escape will not get rid of it. Utility Counter-measures will not get rid of it. Toxic Scan doesn't remove DoT's anymore(which is a poor decision) but it should still remove a cleanse-able Tech effect like "electro-net" if that's what the move is.

Maybe it's really a BH bug but if this electro-net is a slowing ability i should be able to cleanse or purge it somehow, it's a slow just like any other. I can't roll with it on, which is the biggest issue here. If i go through all 3 options and am still left stuck, it leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth. Maybe have Counter-measure always break movement-impairs and give you a small 2-3 sec CC immunity when you use it? That's for another thread perhaps...

Hope these are addressed, i'd be sad if i woke up and lost Conquest by a couple thousand points(which is currently a major possibility) because of quests that i did and got no credit for(or so the Conquest tab says).

Aaaaaand just like i thought, my guild was bumped off of the Conquest list with under an hour left... we lost by about 30k points and man, if i had been awarded rewards for all of those Operations and Warzones I did(with the 2x Section X bonus) then i bet i would have gotten my guild the engineering plans they deserved plus some jawa parts for me. This is a fun idea but if i continue to get ripped off for points that i won fair-and-square AND THEN LOSE REWARDS because someone didn't code properly then something needs to be done to make up for it. My guild would have won fair and square if everything was working properly.

A cool system like this needs to function properly. If you guys can't make a system work like it's intended then don't bother releasing it, haven't you learned that from the release of this game from back in the day?

Repeatable conquest objectives always show up as 0/1 after you completed them. After all, they are repeatable, so they will never be fully finished, and you get the points each time you complete them.

I've done conquest ever since it came out and it is not bugged like you claim, you probably did not look at the points closely.

The complete specific [Weekly] operation quest never completed... How can i do a [Weekly] quest more than once? Therefore it is not repeatable.... It should show up as 1/1 for doing Story Mode Dread Fortress. I still had 0/1 after being locked out and turning in the weekly operation quest for DF....

as for repeatable quests showing up as 0/1, that's silly... it should show that you've actually gotten objective points for that conquest and then say "Unlimited Repeatable" or something, still showing that you've gotten credit for it. or perhaps keeping tally of the amount of times you've finished it. It'd be nice to compare my points to the math that is supposed to be behind the points.

Edited by Vakyoom

On the note of Operative, there is a slow that Bounty Hunters throw out... It has 3 orbs floating around you and little tendrils slow you down. The bug is that there is no way to get rid of this at all. Escape will not get rid of it. Utility Counter-measures will not get rid of it. Toxic Scan doesn't remove DoT's anymore(which is a poor decision) but it should still remove a cleanse-able Tech effect like "electro-net" if that's what the move is.

Maybe it's really a BH bug but if this electro-net is a slowing ability i should be able to cleanse or purge it somehow, it's a slow just like any other. I can't roll with it on, which is the biggest issue here. If i go through all 3 options and am still left stuck, it leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth. Maybe have Counter-measure always break movement-impairs and give you a small 2-3 sec CC immunity when you use it? That's for another thread perhaps...

This is not a bug, Electro Net is working as designed. It is not classified as a slow but as a hinder, can not be cleansed or purged, and prevents the use of escapes such as Exfiltrate. It is balanced out by having a long cooldown. If you still have issues with it I suggest reading through the developer posts from 2.0 when it was introduced.

Edited by XORDYH