Refund One Month for Subs on Harbinger

Lupious

I've played a lot of MMOs in the last 18 years. Every single one had some sort of compensation for repeated server crashes/downtime. Harbinger is once again down on a Saturday night during primetime. I really feel like they should give a free month to subscribers on Harbinger. Hell, even my internet provider (Comcast) refunded me several weeks due to intermittent outages I experienced awhile back.

*Edit* To get in before people start yelling about F2P players getting something as well, remember you're playing for free. Subscribers are paying for a service they aren't receiving.

Edited by Lupious

/signed

Will never happen, but hey I'll gladly throw my 2 cents in just in case.

Only those that are ONLINE during said outage should be getting free sub.

Reason it won't happen is because is has NEVER happened. In addition it would take resources to figure out who to give subs to anyways. They won't spend the time/money to do that.

I've played a lot of MMOs in the last 18 years. Every single one had some sort of compensation for repeated server crashes/downtime. Harbinger is once again down on a Saturday night during primetime. I really feel like they should give a free month to subscribers on Harbinger. Hell, even my internet provider (Comcast) refunded me several weeks due to intermittent outages I experienced awhile back.

*Edit* To get in before people start yelling about F2P players getting something as well, remember you're playing for free. Subscribers are paying for a service they aren't receiving.

Oh Lord :rolleyes: Really :confused:

Hate to be the one to tell you the bad news.....BW stopped caring a long long time ago. Compensation for paid services not received will never happen. That being said, they may add a "service compensation" token, that can be purchased in the store :) just sayin

/signed

Will never happen, but hey I'll gladly throw my 2 cents in just in case.

Only those that are ONLINE during said outage should be getting free sub.

Reason it won't happen is because is has NEVER happened. In addition it would take resources to figure out who to give subs to anyways. They won't spend the time/money to do that.

And what about those that CANT get on due to it being down, getting kicked off doesn't make you any more special than those of us that cant get on...