Speaker for the Dead & Grave Robber

ArcadioBuenida

Look guys, I don't have my achievement either, as I said in my previous posts I got only the Speaker for the Dead but for some reason I didn't get the Grave Robber either.

I want them to give a look, as much as everyone with the same problem wants, and I am sure they will. They have a to-do list to attend to first though, and it is certainly prioritized over Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion pack.

We have a big, big, big expansion pack coming in just a few days and I believe they know what is going on regarding this bug but, I also believe they will not fix it right now. After the expansion pack is released, yes, most likely.

Also, they looked up and fixed the Nar Shaddaa event achievement bug where a lot of people lost their achievement, showing to me that they are aware.

We just need to be patient and wait, the achievements are not going anywhere, hopefully.

Look guys, I don't have my achievement either, as I said in my previous posts I got only the Speaker for the Dead but for some reason I didn't get the Grave Robber either.

I want them to give a look, as much as everyone with the same problem wants, and I am sure they will. They have a to-do list to attend to first though, and it is certainly prioritized over Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion pack.

We have a big, big, big expansion pack coming in just a few days and I believe they know what is going on regarding this bug but, I also believe they will not fix it right now. After the expansion pack is released, yes, most likely.

Also, they looked up and fixed the Nar Shaddaa event achievement bug where a lot of people lost their achievement, showing to me that they are aware.

We just need to be patient and wait, the achievements are not going anywhere, hopefully.

That's fine. I just want it in yellow text.

Acknowledgement is all I've ever craved on this.

Because I've raised a ticket regularly - deleted with the same canned response about it being a bug and I should raise a bug report - which I do....regularly.

It's a difficult one because it doesn't affect everyone. If this was bugged for all then I'd hold out much more hope of it being fixed. As it isn't, then it has every opportunity to "slip between the gaps" and some of us achievement hunters are going to miss out.

All I want via ticket or here is a simple "Yup - confirmed, being looked into".

It isn't too much to ask when you're a paying customer etc.

Acknowledgement is all I've ever craved on this.

Because I've raised a ticket regularly - deleted with the same canned response about it being a bug and I should raise a bug report - which I do....regularly.

It's a difficult one because it doesn't affect everyone. If this was bugged for all then I'd hold out much more hope of it being fixed. As it isn't, then it has every opportunity to "slip between the gaps" and some of us achievement hunters are going to miss out.

All I want via ticket or here is a simple "Yup - confirmed, being looked into".

It isn't too much to ask when you're a paying customer etc.

Yea, agree. =( If there is only a few people who suffer from this - okay a dozen - that still is a bug.. and we still wanna our achievement and title. maybe that is not a hundred or thousand but...

yea, yellow text summon - pleeease....

It hurts even more when watching my guild chat last night a group went off to do Ancient Threat. I had some other things to do so couldn't join them.

Every single one of them got the achievement and title - just makes a mockery as I've spawned Ancient Threat 4-5 times now and still I await my achievement and title.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Speaker for the dead, but not grave robber.

I saw someone post that they did all the spirits, then the talismans.

What I did was the ghost, then the talisman for each one. Maybe try it in that order for "speaker for the dead" title?

I'm missing the other one though, I'm going to try getting the thing on Tatooine, then doing it again with another character and see what happens.

It's the Grave Robber title which some people are not getting.

As per my posts, I've completed all the steps to release the Ancient Threat at least 5 times now.

It is impossible to release the Ancient Threat without first completing all the steps to receive the "Speaker for the Dead & "Grave Robber" titles.

I have the first, but not the latter.

The only thing I've not done is go to Tat first - the reason being that I'm not attempting to fight Ancient Threat, I simply spawn him and die because I'm only after the titles.

But.....nobody at BW wants to admit there is an issue.

I would prefer a "Yes, it is an issue and we'll never fix it" over the complete silence.

• 2 weeks later...

I've kind of given up on this one.

Unless 4.0 drops and it also contains loads of achievement fixes (I mean, they are removing some and upping the points on others - so it's not beyond the realms of possibility) then I don't think there ever will be a fix.

My reasoning is:

1. It's not a bug for everyone. For each of us having issues getting this there are hundreds of people who aren't. That means it isn't a matter of fixing a universal bug, it will take more work than that.

2. Yavin is "old game" now. Once 4.0 hits then it'll just be considered part of the pre 4.0 and I'm sure they won't spend time on that.

3. Their history with achievement fixing isn't great.

My only reasoning behind a possible fix is:

1. With 4.0 loads of people will now get SOR for free and that is potentially more people who will run into this. However I can counter that - BW are happy to ignore users when they are asked about something they don't want to fix or look into.

Well i solved issue with Speaker of the dead achievement, had adds on 2 servers on main got bugged but on secondary have done it without issue. Then have transfer 1 from main to secondary server to get all achievements, legacy, houses and deco. Was 72h cold down before i could transfer back and did also solved broken achievement on main server. So transfer work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.